Monday, October 18, 2010

Catching Up


It's been a while since my last post, soooooo here is the latest news:

We celebrated Sena's 21st birthday
which came along with her mission call to San Fernando, CA. She will be speaking Spanish and reports to the MTC January 5th. I am sure gonna miss her as a roommate, but I know she is gonna make an amazing missionary.



Sena and I also got to hang out with our FHE brother and friend, Kyle Olsen, before he left on his mission to New Mexico. It was fun to all get together and go to the Spokane Fair together.


It's official I have made it to my ONE gallon donation! My dad and I raced to see who could fill the bag the fastest....he of course won. (He has veins like pipes while mine...well...we will just say I will never bleed to death)


Landon = cutest nephew ever!!! He is getting so big and cute, I just love him and love talking to him on skype. I can't wait to see him during Thanksgiving, now that is something to be thankful for.


No comments: