Thursday, July 1, 2010

One GREAT Thursday!!


Today was a GREAT day, especially compared to the bad luck I have had all week. I got a great email forwarded to me from Cody (who is doing amazing).


At 4:16 a.m. I finally found my long lost tooth...I won't go into details about how but I was pretty excited.


There it is in all it's glory, almost ready to go back in.


Emily had a hard time sharing my excitement with me at 4 a.m.


I also got a visit from the tooth fairies. Lance and Lora sent me flowers and a dollar for my tooth...they even let me keep my tooth :) They are amazing and definitely made my day!



1 comment:

Lindsey & Tony said...

I just wanted to tell you how proud I am of you my dear cousin! Look at this long post! I'm so happy to see how fun your life is and that it includes a day with me. Landon is soooo cute I am so excited to have a second cousin!