Friday, December 25, 2009

Goodbye Kootenai Medical Center


Yesterday was my last day as a career women at K.M.C. It was a lot harder to say goodbye than I ever expected. At first they were all just "old women" now they are the reason for my tears. I really had a wonderful 1.5 years and loved all of my coworkers for so many different reasons. I soon found out that these women had a lifetime of knowledge and I could learn a great deal from them although some of the information giving to me (I won't go into details) will never come in handy down the road a lot of it will. I am so grateful to everyone of them for always pushing me to be and do better and if I failed they were always there to get me back on track. Here are some random pictures that capture such a wonderful chapter of my life. Thanks to everyone in the Accounting Department, I can honestly say I will never forget any of you!




























No comments: